Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A day (or 2) at the beach

Finally! Some nice weather.  It seems crazy that it is mid August and this is only my 3rd trip to the beach.  Sunday- Ben, Tobi and I went to Plum Island.  We were here 2 months ago, but things have changed a bit since then..I'm a little smaller and we had to carry some extra items with us this time :)  

On Monday I went to Ogunquit with Mom and Dad and Ryan and Sarah and gang.  Just when I thought Tobi was looking bigger, Sadie had to remind her how really tiny she is.  What a beautiful day... this is how summer should be.  (To see more beach pics click HERE)



3 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the picture with the hat! It's adorable!!

We've been at the beach too- my kids LOVED it and I feel terribly that they haven't been all summer. I guess that's the way this summer was. Glad to see Tobi enjoys the beach as much as mom and dad!!

harmonysong said...

AH- I LOVE the new picture at the top!!

Jenna said...

I love the new blog header picture!! It's perfect!!