Friday, March 27, 2009

8 months...what?

I feel like it was just 7 month pictures I was posting. I think it's because February is such a short month. Those 2-3 less days make all the difference I'm sure. Well, we started the month-aversary celebration with a follow up appointment at the doctors, which included physically restraining the poor babe while I shoved a mask in her face and she screamed for 5 minutes straight. Fun! Fun! So yes, we are trying the nebulizer treatments since Tobi still has some respiratory stress. Overall she is doing much better. One ear is fluid free and the other is well on its way. Even her breathing is MUCH better but the doctor still thought we should try and do some nebulizer treatments to help the process along. Tobi thought maybe we shouldn't do that. The verdict is still out.

I had to use my phone for these pics since I left my camera at Ryan and Sarah's house ("what?" you say..."you left something behind somewhere?"...hard to believe I know). So the quality is a little funky but the faces are still pretty cute!

Still her favorite place to hang out!

Still just 2 teeth...but she is a master at mashing food with those gums.
Kisses?

No comments: