Monday, April 27, 2009

9 months in...9 months out

So Tobi has officially been around outside as long as I carried her around growing inside of me. She is seriously interested in getting around on her own. She hasn't quite become an official crawler yet...but she is all about getting around by scooting and rolling. I think it's just a matter of days before the baby gates go up and the chasing begins.
She loves her food, her baths, shaking her head, putting everything in her mouth, standing and rocking back and forth, using her entire vocal range and staring people down.
She especially loves her cheese puff snacks:

4 comments:

harmonysong said...

I love her little brown and white dress with the hat!! So cute!! Cherish the non crawling days!!

harmonysong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

I love the outfit! It's adorable.

MamaJoss said...

SHE is adorable...and would get along VERY well with my 9 month old...well, they might steal each others cheese snacks though LOL!