Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday -


It did NOT arrive over and hour late to my friends house (granted it was the first time going there) because I was too busy talking with the other person in the car to pay attention to the GPS and took a wrong turn or missed an exit two three many many times.  Who gets lost WITH a GPS?  NOT me!

I did NOT park the car on a sloped sand-covered driveway and get out of the car only to realize the car was slowing slipping down the hill with my 16 month old daughter inside.  And if that had happened my first instinct would NOT have been to grab onto the car thinking that I was going to hold our station wagon up single handedly!  Thankfully I came to my senses and jumped back in the driver seat, pulled up the emergency break and sat in the car to make sure it wouldn't still start slipping....I mean if any of that had happened that's what I would have done!


I also did NOT run out in the freezing-cold last night just to get my Christmas cards in the mailbox AT the post office so they would go out first thing in the morning, only to read AFTER I dropped all the cards in that that mailbox's first pick up is at 3pm!!!!  What?  I could have delivered them myself by then!  Good thing I did NOT do that.

 To read more you can visit the whole Not Me!  carnival here.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute mailbox picture -- did you actually take it? ;) Hope your holiday is smoother than this post!

T.J. said...

came to visit from Mckmama's and I'm here to tell you that no worries- we are ALL crazy this time of year :) I just did the crunch time card thing myself flying along to the post office praying that it hadn't closed yet!