Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 14

The past 3 years I've taken pictures of Tobi in the leaves at Stark Park on October 14th. Here are the pics from the last few years.

Sadly this year it was raining on the 14th...so we had to wait until the 17th.  I knew getting a good picture of both kids would be challenging...but I didn't anticipate this reaction from Axel...

"Okay...this is different."

"What are these things?"
 

"I don' t think I like this..."

"Help me, Tobi!  Get us out of here..."
 
"Seriously?  You are sticking those things on my head?"
"I'll touch them, but I won't like them."

"I'm outta here..."


And then there is this girl.....






      Axel preferred crawling in the grass and playing on the statue.  As long as he didn't have to be near those terrible leaves.                 




  




A few more of my favorites from the day...













No comments: