Monday, June 2, 2008

April showers bring...more May "showers"

We were so blessed last month by the generosity of our family and friends.  Apparently May was baby shower month!  

The first shower was thrown for us by the people I teach with at NCA.  This was definitely a surprise.  I walked into the "meeting" and apparently didn't notice that the counter was loaded with gifts, food and decorations.  Then people said "SURPRISE", and I thought "I'm the only one not saying surprise...hmmm...sooo...the surprise must be for me!"  How blessed I am to work with such wonderful, kind and generous people.  

The second shower was given by my mom, Ben's mom and my sister-in-law Sarah.  This one was not a surprise...but there were definitely surprises involved...friends that came from a distance and friends I hadn't seen in a while.  What a great time.  And once again we were the recipients of everyone's amazing generosity.  This baby already has been so blessed before she even officially arrives.  


Designed and sewn by Sarah


"Life is good!"

It's definitely a girl!

Ben's special gift... Daddy's Tool Belt...all the neccesities
 for diaper changing...YES, great idea Cari! 



No comments: