Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School's out...

Partially cleaned out...
All cleaned!
My old job!


One last note from some of my students...

It's been a week since I was last at school.  It is strange to think that my job is really done.  At this point it doesn't really feel much different to me than any other year since I always have a break for the summer.  So far everything seems very routine, except for the cleaning out of my classroom.  I spent quite a few hours throwing, and sorting and resorting and throwing some more.  I think I did pretty well to get a classroom full of 13 years of teaching materials down to a few boxes (a carload of boxes - but still not too bad).  It was fun and a bit sad at the same time to go through old files and be reminded of the hundreds of students I've taught over the years.  I have really had some great times and fun memories in the two schools and many classrooms I have taught in.  

No comments: