Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me Monday- Easter Style


 
Here's my Easter girl!  She looks comfortable, right?



So... there is NO WAY I found this....




tucked into the front of my daughter's bloomers of her Easter outfit...



...AFTER we had already gone to church!

She had been playing with them on my bed.  And I did get her dressed there.  I, and several others, did hold her...SO there is NO way I would have missed that as I put her in her car seat, then in her stroller, then put her in the nursery (where I guess no one noticed either), then put her back in the stroller, back in the car seat...and then, perhaps, 4 or 5 hours later, discover that somehow the curler had attached itself to her diaper while I slipped on her bloomers.  Not Me!  I'm way too attentive for that and never find myself getting ready in such a hurry that something like that could possibly happen.

Other things that did NOT happen on Easter:

I did NOT leave the house with Tobi wearing 1 shoe and put the other in my hand...throw it in a bag...discover, when I got to the theater where church was being held, that one shoe was missing, then look for the other shoe...not find it...run back out to the car...still not find it...ponder the idea that I would have to drop her off at the nursery BAREFOOT! ...only to find (actually Ben found it) that somehow the shoe had gotten stuffed in her stroller seat under her!  Not me!  I am way to organized to loose a shoe right in front of my face!

See?  Two shoes.



I did NOT announce to the a theater full of people that our church usually meets at 20 North MAIN Street...when actually it is located at 20 North STATE Street!  I'm WAY too composed in front of a live audience to make a mistake like that.

CenterPoint Church ... Located at 20 North State Street, Concord, NH (that's better!)



4 comments:

harmonysong said...

4 or 5 HOURS?? It took to notice??

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Phew, nice save on the church address mishap, ha ha!!

And you failed to mention that the roller was one of those bristle-y numbers- ouch! I'm not gonna mess with you any time soon! :)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh, I forgot...how precious is that picture of Tobi in the header? LOVE it!

Unknown said...

so funny! I am going to do a "Not Me Monday", but I don't get around to it on Monday! I've had some good ones and always enjoy yours!