Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Frolicking in the Fall!

Last fall we stopped at a park for a few quick pictures. I laid her down in the leaves and she just laid there while I snapped away. At just 2 1/2 months old she really didn't have an option!

What a difference a year makes. This year we stopped at the same park but there was no laying still.
There was a lot of running ....

and crawling ....

and throwing leaves.

I got a lot of blurry action shots...but boy did she love the crinkly sound of the leaves under her feet.


After the park we stopped to pick out a pumpkin...but unfortunately I discovered I left my wallet at home. So no buying a pumpkin, but Tobi did try to bring this "ball" home.
There's my sweet little pumpkin. Love this girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, what a difference a year makes...so fun! I miss fall and these leaves!!

harmonysong said...

Great pictures! Crazy to look at the pic form last year and compare! Now think about next year at this time!

dalebengt said...

I'm sitting here all alone laughing out loud and... Well never mind that other emotion that seems to be welling up... Love the pictures! Love this sweet little girl!!! Thanks for sharing.
Grandpa/Dad