Sunday, October 25, 2009

Not Me Monday



It's that time of week again...time to NOT fess up. I can't think of how many times I thought to myself I am definitely blogging about this Not Me! moment this week....and now I can only think of a couple, but believe me when I say there must have been hundreds of moments that have all melded together in my mind by now.

Good thing I did NOT knowing let Tobi play with a box of wipies while I was in the next room assuming that she wouldn't know how to open it by herself and thus be able to empty the entire container out one by one onto the floor. If I had done that I might have found something like this:

When Tobi found her nucky that her Dad had given her as a special gift last Christmas in with all the toys I did NOT let her walk around with it just so I could laugh and take pictures...
And I would NEVER just keep snapping pictures even when she was obviously crying for me to pick her up...

And in a moment of last minute rush out the door haste I did NOT realize the only nucky that I didn't have to go back upstairs for was the same gag gift nucky she found earlier and just throw that in my bag to save me an extra trip. And I certainly would NOT have found some delight in looking in the rear view mirror to see this ridiculous scene:


At least her Daddy bought her the one with the "good" teeth...the other possibilities would have just been cruel.

If you want to read more stories of things people did not do then head over to MckMama'a blog here.

5 comments:

harmonysong said...

That's a little disturbing!

inadvertent farmer said...

Ohhhh my...not sure what else to say! Kim

Blessed Mama said...

that is so stinkin' funny!!!

Longmeadow Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And thanks for understanding about the candy. Glad I'm not the only one!
I enjoyed your notme's. That paci brought a smile to my face this morning. Too funny and cute! I look forward to reading more of your blog.
Kelli

Shannon K. said...

I love that pacifier. Came across your blog while looking at Harmonysong. Your daughter is adorable!