Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tobi's Big Girl Shopping Trip

I am eeking every last use out of the car seat/carrier we have. Tobi has her next well-baby check up next week. Last time we were there she was pushing the 20lb. mark and the chair is only supposed to be used up to 22lbs. I'm expecting we may have to graduate to the big girl (well bigger girl at least) chair. I realized that Tobi has only been in the grocery store in the carrier. I figured it was time to prepare for the next phase. (This trip actually happened last week because neither Tobi nor I actually went outside, much less to the grocery store this week...we both had nasty colds!)

Here we are ready to go. Honestly I thought she'd be a little more excited...but she was tolerant...and that was enough :)

She did great (with a little cracker bribe down ever other aisle or so). By the end she was missing her "bucket", as we like to call it. Shopping is exhausting!
She seriously stayed in this position all the way through the last few aisles, checkout and out to the car. As soon as I put her in her seat in the car she snuggled in and fell asleep immediately! Oh the comforts of the familiar...I hear you, girl!

2 comments:

harmonysong said...

Looks like it was a successful trip-even if she was a little tired!

Hope you are both feeling better!!

Jenna said...

That's SO cute!!!!!